My experiences and observations commuting on the long island rail road. To sum it up, What a Dump..

Sunday, September 25, 2005

So it begins..

ahh the first day of actually keeping track of my LIRR hell.. The long island railroad is my mobile home for about 3 ½ hours each weekday. That’s the minimum amount of time spent anyway. i’m stating a minimum there not an average. I live with only 1 inevitable truth on these fantastic journey’s to and fro on LIRR. What’s this you ask me? Is it that I will get to work on time, let alone at get to work at all? No.. Is it that I will get home? No. The truth is, I will spend no less than 3 1/2 hours on the sunny long island railroad each work day, best case scenario. What’s that you say? I’m a lucky devil? Thank you, I know. But let me tell you something, bitches.. the 3 ½ hours I can almost tolerate.. yea, that’s right, I’m an idiot. But maybe I’m able to tolerate the 3 ½ hour long railroad ride (at minimum remember) each day because there’s other annoying shit going on. What could be more annoying than that? How about the damn people on the train and the long island railroad – LIRR –MTA bastards that run these trains, themselves. Not only does it take a long time, but the service provided and the ingrates commuting are far tougher to deal with. I sometimes dream of riding an empty cloud soaked train to work for 5 hours a day. I don’t give a shit where I am really, as long as I’m sleeping.. but this train, the LIRR.. it’s tough to take.. Let’s ride..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home